Fast2Earn are glad to see at their site all Internet users who want to make money online and can written to anybody how to trade online.
When you sign up for their Affiliate Program (At Here) They will give you a special link to them that you can share through an ad, Facebook post, on your blog, a tweet – however you choose! You will earn income for every customer that signs up through your link.
Invite Users And Get Revenue From Them.
You can be a blogger, webmaster, or just Internet user to earn really good money using your skill. All you need is add our advertising into your personal website, twitter, blog, Facebook or Google+ account.
Are You A Blogger?
Monetize your blog by adding our banners or affiliate links to your posts. Why not convert the most of your site traffic into money by promoting one of the most profitable affiliate program in the industry?
Are You A Publisher?
Use your online marketing medium to bring customers to us: email, media buys, contextual ads, Facebook or Twitter.
How Do Our Partners Earn Money?
You invite users through special affiliate address, which they should use to sign up:
Ex: where 414337 is my affiliate ID.
+ Fast2Earn pay 51% on each purchase from your referrals. Their average user makes purchases for $29.10 per month that means every month you can receive $14.84 from each of your referrals.
You can use texts and banners to attract new users. It’s good idea to place this information on blogs, forums, and traffic exchange sites. If you don’t know how to insert banner code into web page or blog please take look at the FAQs web page.
+ Also you will be rewarded $0.0100 for every unique visitor (all visitors are subject to audit) to your URL to invite referrals. You can use this link to forward visitors from the “Drive Traffic” web sites, such as: Hitleap.com, Traffic4Seo,…
Ways To Attract Referrals And Receive Reward
- Write a review of some of our products, letting people know how good it is. Include your affiliate link at the end of the review. Post your review to free sites such as GoArticles.com & EzineArticles.com.
- Use your blog or create a new one for free at sites such as Blogger.com, WordPress.com, www.weebly.com, www.facebook.com, www.myspace.com and post your review of our products, including your affiliate link. Then “ping” your blog at a site such as Pingomatic.com, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines.
- Join popular marketing forums such as WarriorForum.com, and make frequent contributions to popular threads there. Be sure to go into your forum profile and edit your “signature”. Make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your own “review” website of our product. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link.
- Once every few weeks post a press release at PRweb.com, free-press-release.com, prlog.org, pressreleasepoint.com in which you include your favorable review of our product, along with your affiliate link. If you pay them a small fee, they will guarantee that your press release is picked up by all major search engines, potentially sending you thousands of visitors.
- If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you, send them an email telling them about our website, and feel free to use some text from our homepage in your email. Include your affiliate link at the end of the email. You can even use our email samples.
*NOTE – We do not tolerate spamming in any way.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising: Using a PPC account from Google Adwords, Overture, or many others, you can easily generate income with the our affiliate program. You can either send people directly to us using your affiliate link in your PPC ads, or you can create your own website in which you have a review of our product, followed by your affiliate tracking link.
- Use social bookmarks. You should use social bookmark services and be active part of community. The most popular ones are also free to use and only thing you invest is your time and effort. You should try with StumbleUpon, Del.icio.us, addthis.com, ask.com, ballhype.com, digg.com delicious.com live.com facebook.com reddit.com. Also using less popular social networks might bring you some traffic easier as competition is lower.
- Post a Wikipedia article about your website. Wikipedia tends to rank really well on Google and appears to be really good source of targeted traffic. You will have to invest some time and effort into creating the wiki entry as you do not want your entry to be disapproved (deleted as soon as editor realizes you are just trying to promote yourself). If this is your first time submitting something to wikipedia, you should spend some time researching the similar wiki entries and reading the guidelines.
- Use Twitter. Twitter is undeniably the next big thing in social media burning the web with over two million users right now! The ability to promote your website via twitter almost effortlessly should not be ignored. It is really easy to gain followers on twitter and once you have a nice number of followers it is as good as an RSS feed.
- Use LinkedIn. While Facebook and Twitter both have huge user base and potential to bring millions of visitors at your website doorstep, LinkedIn can sometimes prove to be much more ROI effective. LinkedIn is a network full of highly educated professionals from different industries and in some industries it will send much more targeted audience then other social networks.
Tips And Tricks To Earn More As An Affiliate
- From our experience, you will get the best results from writing your own product reviews, even if it’s short. You don’t have to be a good writer. Just write what you really think about the product. When you publish your product review, use your general affiliate link (on the top) to send user to our website.
- You will have much better conversion if you’ll put your visitors into pre-sold mood before sending them to our site. Pre-sold mood means that you build interest in product and visitor has decided to potentially buy it after he reads your product review.
Choose from various types of product descriptions, download and adjust them to fit in your site. Experiment with short or long, try to find perfect combination with banners.
- Try to think like a visitor, when he comes to your page with review or affiliate link, you should draw his attention, build curiosity or feeling that he might need this kind of solution.
- Experiment with different banners, text links, or reviews. Keep these that bring good results, and change the others. Sometimes only change of few words or color of link can mean difference.